Allstate Identity Protection
Allstate's comprehensive solution protects your identity and online privacy. If you become an identity theft victim, lose your wallet or simply have a question concerning a breach, Allstate is committed to resolving your concerns from start to finish. By detecting fraud at the source, Allstate's Identity Protection benefit will minimize damages and better protect you from the fastest-growing crime in America.
Enroll today to receive the following:
- See and control your personal data with our unique tool, Allstate Digital Footprint™
- Monitor social media accounts for questionable content and signs of account takeover
- Check your identity health score
- View and manage alerts in real time
- Catch fraud at its earliest sign with tri-bureau monitoring and an annual tri-bureau credit report and score
- Lock your TransUnion credit report in a click and get credit freeze assistance
- Get help disputing errors on your credit report
- See if your IP addresses have been compromised
- Receive alerts for cash withdrawals, balance transfers, and large purchases
- Get reimbursed for fraud-related losses like stolen 401(k) & HSA funds or fraudulent tax returns with our $1 million identity theft insurance policy†
- Protect yourself and your family (everyone that’s “under your roof and wallet”)*
Protect Your Whole Family
We understand your family goes beyond your blood relation, so with Allstate's generous definition of family, you can add anyone “under roof or under wallet” to your Family coverage. This includes anyone living with you (regardless of relationship) or anyone you support financially.
Sign up today for only $7.95 per member per month or $13.95 per family per month.
Read more about the plan here.