Your Scholarship Program
One of the outstanding benefits of SEANC membership is its scholarship program for active and associate members, their spouses and dependent children.
Membership in teachers' organizations or the State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) does not constitute eligibility for a SEANC Foundation scholarship. However, state and local government employees and retirees and state university system scholarship athletes are eligible to join SEANC if they so desire.
Find out more about the criteria from the SEANC scholarship brochure.
Completed applications must be sent to your district scholarship chairperson postmarked no later than April 15. Click here to access district scholarship chairpersons' contact information.
Click on the links below to access applications for the 2016-17 school year:
- 2016-2017 Category I Application (Financial Need)
- 2016-2017 Category II Application (Merit)
- 2016-2017 Category III Application (Member Only - working full time and enrolled in at least 6 semester hours of undergraduate work or 3 semester hours of graduate work)
Each year the endowment of the popular SEANC scholarship program grows, primarily through SEANC state and district-level fundraising events and individual donations. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to the SEANC Scholarship Foundation, please fill out the contribution form today or give through the State Employees Combined Campaign (designate 1563).
Policy, Procedures and Bylaws
Click on the links below to access contact information:
- 2015-2016 Scholarship Foundation Board of Directors
- 2015-2016 District Scholarship Chairperson Contact Information
- Celia Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-833-6436 or 800-222-2758.