Your Scholarship Program
One of the outstanding benefits of SEANC membership is its scholarship program for active and associate members, their spouses and dependent children.
Membership in teachers' organizations or the State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) does not constitute eligibility for a SEANC Foundation scholarship. However, state and local government employees and retirees and state university system scholarship athletes are eligible to join SEANC if they so desire.
Find out more about the criteria from the SEANC scholarship brochure.
Click on the links below to access applications for the 2017-18 school year:
- 2017-2018 Category I Application (Financial Need)
- 2017-2018 Category II Application (Merit)
- 2017-2018 Category III Application (Member Only - working full time and enrolled in at least 6 semester hours of undergraduate work or 3 semester hours of graduate work)
Congratulations to our 2016 Scholarship recipients. Click here for the list of the winners.
There are a few different scholarships still available through SEIU. The link below will provide you with more information.
Each year the endowment of the popular SEANC scholarship program grows, primarily through SEANC state and district-level fundraising events and individual donations. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to the SEANC Scholarship Foundation, please fill out the contribution form today or give through the State Employees Combined Campaign (designate 1563).
Policy, Procedures and Bylaws
Click on the links below to access contact information:
- 2016-2017 Scholarship Foundation Board of Directors
- 2016-17 District Scholarship Chairperson Contact Information
- Carri Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-833-6436 or 800-222-2758.