Term Life (Boston Mutual)
Members can choose coverage amounts from $10,000 up to a maximum $500,000. Guaranteed coverage up to $150,000 is available in the first 180 days of SEANC membership. Dependent coverage is available for your spouse for $25,000 and children for $10,000 at a cost of only $6.75 per month.
Boston Mutual Term-life enhancements (effective September 1, 2013)
- Bereavement counseling benefit.
- Overall plan maximum increase for members from $300,000 to $500,000.
- Guarantee issue limits increase for members in their initial 180 day eligibility period from:
- $100,000 to $150,00 (under age 60)
- $40,000 to 80,000 (age 60 -69)
- $0 (age 70 and over)
- Eliminate the 35% reduction at age 70. Begin age reduction with 50% at age 75. Reduction schedule will remain in-force from age 80 and over.
- Increase to age 70 the age to port coverage.
- Increase the Accelerated Death Benefit maximum from $200,000 to $250,000.
Enroll within your first 180 days of SEANC membership
Enroll after your first 180 days of SEANC membership