While many health insurance plans will cover most of the major expenses, you could still be left with out-of-pocket expenses such as co-payments, deductibles, transportation and lodging costs and emergency room expenses.
Group Accident Coverage complements your medical coverage by providing you with a benefit payment for covered medical services once your coverage is effective. This payment can be used as you see fit, especially to help with the out of pocket expenses you may incur as a result of an accident.
- 1 out of 8 people each year seek medical attention for an injury.
- The average household cost associated with lost wages, medical and other injury related expenses is $6,700.
- There are over 40 million visits each year to hospital emergency rooms for treatment of an injury.
- 39% of all injuries occur in or around the home.
- 71% of all unintentional injury-related deaths occur off the job.
* Source: Injury Facts, 2015 Edition
SEANC offers three coverage levels to give you peace of mind. Click the links below to see a description and prices for each.